[Rhodes22-list] Moving On

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:34:46 EDT 2003

Bob,
Which marina in Punta Gorda?  I love that place and your plans sound great.
I just have to get my two kids through high school and college...  We've
been to Fisherman's Village and Burnt Store in Punta Gorda.  Both are great
but I prefer FV.  Wonderful spot to sail and I hope to go back there next
spring again.  Congratulations!
Bob K
Yankee Clipper