[Rhodes22-list] Moving On

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 14 21:26:45 EDT 2003

   Bob:  The "new" NoKaOi is berthed at a private home in Punta Gorda for
the present time.  Fisherman's Village marina is presently closed for
repair.  Really barren looking.  The restaurants and shops are all open
though.  Burnt Store Marina will be our bail out spot if we are asked to
move before we bring the boat around to Stuart.  It is kind of out in the
middle of no where but it is quite a place in its own right.

Our kids are gone and the college bills paid so we're looking forward to
January.  {:>)

Bob Q