[Rhodes22-list] A Joke for the Minnisotians

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 09:50:37 EDT 2003

It was a hot day in Minnesota. Helga hung the wash out to dry, put a roast
in the oven, then went downstairs to pick up some dry cleaning. "Gootness,
it's hot," she mused to herself as she walked down Main street.She passed by
a tavern and thought, "Vy nodt?" so she walked in and took a seat at the
bar. The bartender came up and asked her what she would like to drink. "Ya
know," Helga said, "it is so hot I tink I'll have myself zee cold beer." The
bartender asked, "Anheuser Busch?" Helga blushed and replied, "Vell fine,
tanks, und how's yer pecker?"