[Rhodes22-list] Green Bay/Door County

G & D Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 20:44:20 EDT 2003

We just got back from Door County today.  No sailing, just a visit with my
folks who live up there in the summer.  Water is WAY down.  Much more than
when you were there, I'm sure.  I don't recall ever seeing it so low before.
Sister Bay Marina has been dredged and there's also a new marina, Yacht
Works, on the north end of Sister Bay that can accommodate sail boats, but
not every place is being allowed to dredge.  And it's amazing how little
islands have popped up out of nowhere.  I would email or call the Door
County Chamber of Commerce and check it out with them.  Also attaching a
link.  Hope this helps.  http://www.doorcountyvacations.com/marina.htm

Dorene & Glen
       ChickieBabe
    Burnham Harbor