[Rhodes22-list] My rhodes has 8 wires in the standing rigging.

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:25:22 EDT 2003

Bob,
Same just happened to me with my 8 year old boat.  Got the forstay replaced
by West Marine rigging.  Worked OK, but I forgot to send the bottom drum
from the GBI furler along with the forestay so that was a problem that could
have been prevented.  If you do it yourself, don't forget to send this drum
to the people who are duplicating the forestay, because the fitting needs to
be attached after the forestay passes through the drum!
Good luck.
Bob K