[Rhodes22-list] My rhodes has 8 wires in the standing rigging.

anima anima13 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 18 22:28:51 EDT 2003

Thanks Bob,
Cool story! I am a racer at heart and cannot take it outta me!
We have had light winds with rising storms every weekend day
this summer. Can really do a number on ya!
My Genny chaffed at the top holding point but not in a race.
was a hassle to get 175 gathered up, I'll tell ya.
Another hassle to get the marina to lower my mast and raise it
once again. Luckily I had done it several times and did all the
prep work and after-work so it cost very little!
Anne