[ham] [Rhodes22-list] Long outage

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Mon Aug 18 12:42:25 EDT 2003

they where both at it, started to get on the nervous after a while. I tell you the trick they did do that worked, any police car,
traffic car, fire engine and any non needed utility and unmarked car that a light could be put on was on the street with every light
flashing, do a grid around the blocks all night long. every place you looked they was a flashing light. also got broad around 11;00
pm(not to mention ran out of cigarettes, BTW the fruit  where open, and the cops did not mind the beer drink on the street), cops
infount major stores with the best protection by Bloomberg's building(I sure they where only they to guard Bloomindales next door).

MJM