[Rhodes22-list] Seaward 25

MarkW MarkW at TOSHIBATIC-PA.com
Tue Aug 19 00:17:12 EDT 2003

Thanks for the feedback--I will try to find the evaluation article--the boat
I am looking at is a 1997 so don't know where this one falls into the
ownership issue--I would hate to own/sail a boat mfg by a company run by
lawyers---sorry if there are any lawyers out there!!!
Mark W

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Otto [mailto:tomato31us at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 9:41 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Seaward 25

I've never been on one but Small Craft Advisor Magazine ran an evaluation
article on one several months ago. They are on the net and sell back issues.
The rigging materials appear to be not the highest quality. Also, Seaward
was supposedly sold by Hake to a bunch of lawyers who helped the quality
deteriorate several years ago before Hake bought back the company.

Robert Quinn <rjquinn at bellsouth.net> wrote:A friend has one and likes it
very much. He also really liked sailing on
our R22.

Bob