[Rhodes22-list] trailering

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Aug 19 09:45:11 EDT 2003

Chris,
	Congratulations on the 3,000 mile trip.
                                    Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Peter Thorn
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 7:36 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] trailering

Chris,

Thank you so much!  Your's is exactly the type of left-brain information
I'm
seeking.  Stan has been too busy to think about tongue weight and
Michael
Orr at Triad, although genuinely interested in this issue, rarely has a
R22
available to test.  I guess GB has perfected their axle placement design
through experience.  I'm told they recently moved the axle 6" aft to
increase TW.

480# seems just right to me - a little over 10%.  What type of WDH did
you
use with surge brakes?

PT