[Rhodes22-list] trailering

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Aug 21 11:45:30 EDT 2003

Get the stainless steel disc breaks, the drum freeze up real fast around saltwater, take only one time to forget to flush them, BTW
most if not all surge break lockup when backing on any type of hill, your best bet is to diconent them(Standard on the triad). Peter
you are overthing this, the boat 4200+- pounds on the trailer, class 3 hitch rated for 5,000, 2 inch ball, van/suv/pickup with a
towing package(better rear grearing, wiring and HD cooling) in the 5000 range, V8 is best for mountianw or long distance regradless
of v6 ratings. V6 ok for flat/short haul.

MJM