[Rhodes22-list] trailering

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Aug 20 23:10:18 EDT 2003

Chris,

Not the safety chains, the Weight Distributing Hitch chains - the one
holding the springs that throw weight to the truck's front wheels.  Someone
mentioned that they might interfere with the surge actuator - but I don't
think they do.

Michael at Triad said he uses a type of drum brakes that will not lock on
backing up.  It sounds like yours may need an adjustment.

Been sailing yet?

PT