[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sun Aug 24 13:14:38 EDT 2003

On our 96' recycled Rhodes we have a water holding tank that is actually a rubbermaid contrainer. It has a gasket around the lid and the lid is screwed on. Do others have the same setup and if so, how do you tell when it is full? I'm use to cruising boats that you just fill until it comes back out the fill hole. I'm concerned that if I overfill this setup that the water will seep around the lid rather than coming back out. Anyone have any experience with this or do you have other solutions for your water tank?

Thanks in advance,
Julie Thorndycraft
S/V Blue Loon