[Rhodes22-list]centerboard enlightenment issue

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 21:26:40 EDT 2003

Well you could have a hell of a leak no mater where the cap is in relation to
the water line since water splashes up in there in heavy chop or at a
mooring.  Since I have never had my floor boards up and have had  no reason to look
in the bildge may I pose the following question? Are ther two covers to the
ceterb serve soard trunk?  One along the portion in the bildge and the one up
high thatserves as a step?  Plus I thought I read some where in Stan's propaganda
that the board could be removed with the boat in the water.