[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Fri Aug 29 13:48:53 EDT 2003

Roger,

     I don't have a West Marine catalog although my BoatU.S. catalog shows
the Todd Water Tanks on the same page but with different part numbers.
However, right next to them on the page are Vetus Flexible Water Tanks.  Am
I off base here or would another possible good solution be to buy an
approptiately sized flexible water tank to fit inside our rubbermaid tubs?

Paul

> Bob,
>
> If you want a "real" water tank look in the 2003 edition of the West
Marine