[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

General Boats wwrhodes at rhodes22.com
Sat Aug 30 09:07:34 EDT 2003

O ye of little faith:

First of all we pay Rubbermaid three times what they ask for that particular
container just so we can't be accused of using it to save "10 bucks".

Second of all we have used flexible tanks and rigid molded closed tanks and
besides never getting any of the companies to be able to understand drawings and
get outlets in the proper locations, our buyers complained because there was no
way to clean them.

Third, Michael's tank was mostly paid for by Michael because it only works on
Michael's boat because Michael has a vacuum holding tank no Rhodie in the world
has and this tank will therefore not work on any other Rhodes 22.

And finally, listen to Bill Effros because we all know how smart he is.

And further, we have had owners who do not want to store water.  Just the
reverse.  They want to store items they do not want to come in contact with
water - and our water tank serves their needs also.

go buy your own tanks ...

stan/gbi