[Rhodes22-list] Oxidation of hull gelcoat color

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 10:35:57 EST 2003

I have used Vertglass by Lovett Marine for 5 years on my dark blue hull.  It
is a copolymer coating that is much easier to apply than wax.  The color stays
bright through the summer and they provide a kit to prepare the hull for the
first application.

However, don't use it on light colors.  After Vertglass worked so well on my
hull, I applied it to my white topsides.  After a couple years, it would up
various shades of gray.

Fred