[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 10:36:02 EST 2003

I just wanted to wrap this up after some off-list discussions about recalling
or amending the list charter.

The people and process for adopting and amending a charter seem to have been
lost.  It must have been a SailNet thing.

A new list with active content management would attract a lot of interest.
However, someone else needs to take the initiative on that.  I raised the
charter issue hoping to reduce my time and inconvenience separating the husk from
the grain on this list.  Managing another list is not something I could do well
at this time.

One final shot, I mean thought, for MJM.  Anyone who really wants to read an
off-color repost now knows how to push your button to get one.

Fred