[Rhodes22-list] Lew's extra sail

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Dec 2 03:03:14 EST 2003

Lew,
	Your extra sail could be a spinnaker.  Do you have a place on
the bow pulpit that it could attach to?  If yes it can be flown from
there if you have an extra halyard.  You don't need a spinnaker pole to
fly a spinnaker.

	Most of the extra banter posts on the list is just the northern
Rhodies frustrated at us southerners still sailing.  And Michael has
three daughters to deal with.  Please excuse them.
                           Ed K