[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 08:45:22 EST 2003

Good one, Rik:-)  Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Your right on the money here.  Beside, I have gotten
use to hearing Roger scouting trip, Rummy-I talked to
him about everything & Michael & I have been toushing
cannon balls back & forth since the beginning of this
list.  I remember when the list first got started;
there were only a handful of us on the list.  It sure
was boring till it finally built up to around 100
members.  Now we have a little community.  The list is
good the way we have it.  And like you said, if
someone has a question; someone will come up with the
answer.  Believe me; we have talked about it all!!!!
Steve