[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list. my .01

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Dec 2 22:41:02 EST 2003

I heard you, Even Steve gets it :-).
What bother me more here is the self serving condensing attitude, they know best, no room for self doubt about  the wisdom of the
position and in this case "what is best for me", yikes, and like most things life "No good deeds should go unpunished".

Everyone, I would like to thankyou for the support, or I should say, thankyou for supporting your self's and keeping the list the
way it has been for the last 8 years, we have made a nice place for your self's.

MJM