[Rhodes22-list] Subdividing masthead real estate

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Sat Dec 6 15:53:23 EST 2003

Mary Lou,

Here are a couple of pics of Raven's masthead. The VHF antenna was already
mounted when we bought the boat. We just drilled and tapped holes in the
mast and screwed our Davis LED bracket to it. I cut a gasket out of a piece
of vinyl to position between the stainless steel bracket and the aluminum
mast, and used a corrosion inhibitor on the threads.

I'm also including a bonus photo of Raven taken just before this afternoon's
Christmas parade in Blacksburg. Merry Christmas all!

Mark