[Rhodes22-list] Snow

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 7 13:46:15 EST 2003

Michael,

Ain't 4 wheel drive GRAND :-) :-) :-)

It's just one of those things that you don't really need TILL YOU REALLY NEED
IT. Then it's just plain darn nice to have. It's gotten my sorry butt home
many times. I'd take that Z-3 B'mer in the summer, but in the winter, give me
that good old 4X4. I always keep a tow strap handy to help all the more PC
folks out of trouble and teach them the error of their ways. :-) :-)

Rik