[Rhodes22-list] Snow

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sun Dec 7 14:05:31 EST 2003

ARik:  Ain't it grand that we don't have the snow for a change!!!  Did you
have a good Thanksgiving?   Did Happy Little Girls 2 get back to the
'stable'?   Have a wonderful Christmas season!  We're heading South around
the 22nd to spend it with Rachel & Rod's family.......(hoping for warmer
weather!!!)    Mary