[Rhodes22-list] snow in the sails

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Mon Dec 8 08:39:43 EST 2003

Dear diary,

I know of a guy who juggles, eats fire, and sails with his pants open.

What an interesting universe this Rhodes list is!

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Alm [mailto:salm at mn.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003 1:07 AM
To: Rhodes
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] snow in the sails

MJM,
Embracing the boss only takes a couple seconds.  Think about it! But
seriously, I LOVE the circus.  And that reminds me of a story:

Please delete, Fred.  This has nothing to do with sailing.

In addition to my musical endeavors, I'm also a juggler and a fire-eater.
True.  I was in the dentist office having a routine cleaning and she was
scraping away at the backs of my teeth when she said, "Are you a smoker,
Steve?"  I said yes, I am, and then added that I'm also a fire-eater.  She
stopped in mid scrape and asked, "Do you mean as in Ringling Brothers and
Barnum and Bailey?" I said yes, and she replied, "I believe you.  This is
just like cleaning the barbeque."  8-)

Slim

On 12/6/03 12:48 AM, "Michael Meltzer" <mjm at michaelmeltzer.com> wrote:

> that's how you spell Circus :-) I even have a bigger dilemma, they
> were freebees from work. I have to drive thought the snow storm or
> embrace the boss.
>
> MJM

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.