[Rhodes22-list] Dan is there a ...

Dan Bodnar dsbodnar at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 16:44:09 EST 2003

Michael,
That site has done a good job of providing the public with the technical
details from the source.

The 6.0L engine is manufactured for us by International.  They provide the
hardware and we supply most of the software and electronics.  I've heard of
several sites that list the TSBs. I haven't had to look them up for a long
time, I came up with this one, but it is a Fee Service:
http://www.alldata.com/products/diy/index.html

I'll keep a look out for sources of TSBs and post if I find a good one.

Dan Bodnar
SV QOL