[Rhodes22-list] Michael, have you seen this

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Dec 13 13:18:50 EST 2003

this sounds great, the vin for the "beast" 1FMSU45P33EC62186, is their a location to pick up the engine serial number? Any
information is good, Love to know if I need to ask the dealer for any service(saw something about C94 vs. C95 injectors, beats me if
I am effected). The other thing is that car sat for 7 months. the http://www.thedieselstop.com/ had the full list for TSB for the
"beast", read thought them. instreating. Thanks for any help, remember that "No good deed should go unpunished" :-)

MJM