[Rhodes22-list] It is quiet - Next Year's plans?

Vic Huebner atlantic at engineer.com
Mon Dec 15 11:36:38 EST 2003

Hi,
Stan is currently refurbishing an '87' for me. I'm hoping to use the ramp at
the Commodore Barry bridge to drop it into the Delaware river. Have you
sailed the Delaware? My total experience is a 2 day course from Liberty
Sailing school. Any help a Rhodie could give me on my first sailings next
spring would be greatly appreciated.
Vic Huebner Broomall,PA