[Rhodes22-list] Michael, emails from the North

kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Dec 28 10:05:17 EST 2003

Michael,
	Trying to use alternate ways of sending emails from Leicester,
Vermont is interesting.  Sometimes one way seems to send but the results
don't appear on he list for a couple of days.  Sometimes sending from
the net works and sometimes it does't.
	I think I went past your house on the way up here.  I went on I
95 from the New Jersey,Turnpike to I 91 in Connecticut to my destination
near Nashua, NH.  Now in Vermont but will go back thru New Hampshire to
I 84 to New York west of the Hudson.  I will pass by Nutter at Newburg,
NY.
	Anybody who wants to see snow should come up here.  If you are a
skier, the weather is perfect.  And it snows almost every day.