[Rhodes22-list] Michael, emails from the North

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Dec 28 10:25:14 EST 2003

you passed within 1 mile of the house, Westport is exit 17-18 of ct I95, I used to use a yahoo email account when I on the road, but
I up to 400 emails a day and working with out a spam filter is not worth it. I back to people using a cell phone if they need me. I
off with the family to the pocinnois until the first.

MJM