[Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail

Rummy r22rumrunner@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:23:33 -0500

Ed,
Restaurants don't sell you a steak, they sell you the sizzle.

Rummy

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Kroposki
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:49 AM
To: wwrhodes@rhodes22.com; 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail

Stan,
      On Sunday afternoon, I took Harrison with his wife out for a 2
hour sail on Lake Hartwell.  I had thought that by now we might have
heard something from him.  I guess the silence means the same that
silence from his wife means she doesn't approve.
	He was an experienced sailor, and I suspect really wants a
racing boat.  He kept commenting on how noisy my boat sailed.  When we
would catch a good wind and moved along, my boat gurgles with
excitement.  He kept looking by the tiller trying to find the source of
the gurgles.  And he kept wanting to make the boat heel.
       Now if you had equipped Rummy with your new prototype main sail
and Rummy's proclivity for X-sailing, he might have been a happy camper.

                                                 Ed K