[Rhodes22-list] Gurgling Rhodes22

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:37:18 -0500

Richard and Rummy,
	I have no problem with the gurgling sound.  I only noticed it in
the past when the boat caught a breeze or gust and took off.  It was
interesting to see the consternation on an experienced sailor, Harrison,
as he hung his head over the stern looking for the source.  In
retrospect, he said his last boat was a 31 footer.  Maybe he was so far
from the water that he didn't hear water movement.
                               Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Richard and
Sherry Day
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 11:58 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Gurgling Rhodes22

Well Ed, I seem to have that same phenomenon. Whether it should be there
or
not.  When I get down to my boat the only thing on my mind is the
relaxation
that I know is coming.  After hoisting the sail I can't wait for that
main
to fill, the wind in my face and that exhilaration of that sound that
comes
with water gurgling by the hull and stern.  Pure harmony with nature.
Don't
worry, Ed, be happy!  R.Day