[Rhodes22-list] America's Cup 2003 Preview Show on ESPN2

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:21:10 -0600

FYI

Subject: America's Cup 2003 Preview Show on ESPN2

ESPN presents a special preview to the 2003 America's Cup.
Exclusive interviews with Team New Zealand skipper Dean
Barker and Alinghi skipper Russell Coutts portray the intensity
of this regatta.  Never before has sailing skill been so
refined for a sailing event.  Both yachts are the most
advanced in the history of this sport and yet no one knows
which boat is faster.  New Zealand's design coordinator
Tom Schnackenberg explains the HULA (the controversial
hull appendage) with exclusive video.

ESPN goes on board with both boats in this indepth preview
of the America's Cup.

The Cup dates back to 1851. ESPN gives an overview of the
key moments throughout the long history of the America's
Cup.  Hosts Paul Page and Gary Jobson set the stage for
what could be the greatest match in sailing history.  You
won't want to miss this one hour program.

Thursday, February 13 at 11:00pm ET (8:00pm PT) on ESPN2.

Please distribute this schedule to any interested people.

If you would like to be added to our e-mail list or need
to modify an e-mail address please do so on our website
at www.jobsonsailing.com under TV schedule.  You can also
check our website for any changes.