[Rhodes22-list] sail tear

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:24:42 -0500

Congratulations on your Precision, Gene! Enjoy!

Where are you located? We've often thought about hauling Fretless up to
Lake Champlain if we had a bit more vacation time. We usually make one
(nonsailing) trip per year up that way. Meanwhile we're usually around Swan
Creek/Rock Hall on the Upper Bay so if you find yourself in that area don't
hesitate to look us up.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD