[Rhodes22-list] Depthsounder

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:57:37 -0600

Jim, I mounted a fishfinder/depth finder transduce in the most forward part
of the laz shooting thu the hull.  There is a drain hose there which kinda
protects it from getting knocked  dont know if the cockpit drain and air
bubbles effect it or not - there always seems to be a fish right on the
surface :).  Hope this helps. Bob