[ham] [Rhodes22-list] FW: A good idea

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:30:50 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

The whole Lewensky thing was good for entertainment
value if nothing else.  If the press had done their
job in the late 80's and early 90's voters would have
known what a sleazeball Billy Boy was with his pants
up, much less down.  At least the congressional
elections of 1994 kept his big spending social
programs in check.  Billy Boy IS a smart guy.  I would
certainly hire him as a divorce attorney or to
represent me in a personal injury suit.  He's got that
right combination of no moral standards and
deviousness to be really good.  Uh, but he would need
a law license for that.  Nevermind.

Brad

=== message truncated ===