[Rhodes22-list] Planjammers (?)-Special Request

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:42:51 -0500

Roger-
A one-man resource center. Still working on the third halyard problem.
I have the IMF and actually what I saw in the 99 catalog was a curved
plate with a bullnose for mounting a block. It had 3 or 4 screwholes on
each side for drilling into the mast. It seemed to have a three bend
configuration to fit several curvatures. Bob's assistant didn't know
what I was talking about and it wasn't on their website. So I didn't
know where to go with this.

I haven't had the chance to review you recommendation on dead-ending
the topping lift, but my first take was on the 18" + drop of the boom
on the IMF, which I use often. I need to further review, but the Dwyer
piece was suggested by Doyle for the UPS halyard. He showed it to me,
and I thought it would be easy to locate with Dwyer. Next time I'll
write it down.

Thanks for any help on this.