[Rhodes22-list] Tom D: how's the boat sit when covered with snow?

SVTRITON@aol.com SVTRITON@aol.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:51:01 EST

hi doug
this last snow was a problem in that the catwalk had too much snow on it for
me to walk down...triton looked good sitting high in the ice/snow...it looked
as if you could walk to it but the ice was less than 1/4 in thick..i keep two
lightbulbs on a timer..one in the main cabin..the other in the v berth...i
also keep a gallon jug of water half full in the main cabin and it hasnt
frozen yet..the only problem i cant trace is when the snow melts...from prior
storms..i get water in the aft laz...something i dont get when it
rains...otherwise i hope to be sailing the end of march....met some of the
chesapeake rhodies yesterday at our planjam...unfortunately jim h wasnt there
so ill have to wait to the next meeting to meet him....
hope all is well with you...are you coming back to bmore this year??
best
tom