[Rhodes22-list] So cool to see the improvements to the web site

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 09:37:30 -0600

HI Saroj,

Good to see ya. Sounds like things are going well out there in AZ. I hear
about you once in a while from Steve E. on the TSBB.

There really isn't a whole lot of difference between the two boards
subject-wise. We can now talk about whatever we want without any "input"
from a certain advertiser who owned the list before. We can also deal with
troublemakers ourselves, not that we get that many. When we had a problem
on the old list, we just had to wait for the owner to do something and
since every poster is a potential customer for them, they would never do
much that might ruffle anyone's feathers. We, on the other hand, don't have
to care what anyone else thinks and can put problem children in their
place. It's a lot nicer this way.

All in all this list has been working out pretty well. Also, some of our
computer gurus (not me, sorry to say) have been doing some excellent work
on the new home page, picture pages, etc. Seems we are becoming a regular
"webopedia". :-)

Happy New Year to ya,
Rik