[Rhodes22-list] {VIRUS?} Internet Storm Center

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 10:35:40 -0500

Mark,

No slam intended, this was back in the days when Novel ruled. When he got
all of his certification we had to order him new business cards. He jokingly
asked me to order them listing his job title as "Computer Geek." I ordered a
box of "real" cards and a small box of the "Geek" cards. He always handed
out the "geek" cards. He is still a great friend, knd of funny but he is my
only Rhodes 22 passenger to get
seasick to date. It happened on a calm day while motoring and I still love
to tease him.

I always pictured McAfee and Norton having a secret floor with developers
that worked on new viruses, driving Antivirus software sales. Probably the
only thing that keeps them from doing this is keeping quiet disgruntled
ex-employees.

I am off today and of course it is raining!

Wally