[Rhodes22-list] Happy New Year

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 11:19:16 -0500

>2002 was a pretty tough year for my family.  I, for one, am not sorry to
>see it pass into history.  I hope your 2002 was a good one & wish everyone
>a happy & prosperous 2003.
>
>Roger Pihlaja
>S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Roger,

I saw the Temptations back in the 70s, talk about great songs! Jenny and I
stayed in and enjoyed a quiet evening. I smoked some Baby Back Ribs to go
along with our black eyed peas. This past year was a mixed bag for Jenny and
myself. First J is laid off, then my company goes under. It can be a little
frustrating to have two out of work people in the same house all day
looooong. Ok it can be real frustrating! We celebrated our 19th wedding
anniversary with both of us out of work, it was rather depressing.

On the plus side I purchased my R22, and did find a job four months later
(not real sure if I like it though). My wife started a home jewelry business
about 8 months ago. She has never been happier! She has turned a profit
every month and brought in $3K net profit in December! I am really amazed at
the way her business has taken off. She has retail displays in five
locations and is working on a web site. When I walk by her down stairs
office I can hear her singing or whistling while she works. I wish I liked
my job that much!

Hang in there man, something will turn up ...

Happy New Years and Fair Winds to all, and hoping for a peaceful 03! (not
likely)

Oh yeah....Papa was a rolling stone .....

Wally