[Rhodes22-list] TOM - UPS MOUNTING QUESTION

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:44:59 -0500

TOM:
     1.  I have an eyestrap mounted where your ups mounts to the deck.
Could the ups be attached to a heavy duty eyestrap?  My eyestrap runs
lengthwise, where as your bracket is horizontal.  Does the ups attaching
mechanism swivel so that it could hook up either way?

	2.  Do you have a diagram of your restrainer device?  Are you
running the halyard thru the open block on top of the mast? Then down
the back to your turning block?  Do you have a close up picture of the
restraining device?
                Ed K