Atlantic City - Doyle UPS sails was Re: [ham] [Rhodes22-list] New Year

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:52:36 -0500

Mary Lou-
My boat is in NC for paint job/upgrade thanks to State Farm. In
speaking to Stan, his concern was optimum mounting and asked me to
schedule a visit to Balt. to visit Tom, review his mounting concerns
and any possible changes he would recommend. Stan had some other things
to do on Tom's boat, but the renewed interest puts Stan's plans out in
the open. Tom's quality concerns with Doyle Offshore need to be
addressed, but with Stan involved, he has more clout than any of
individually.
Before the show, I think we need to get our ducks in a row and probably
express how much interest there is to Stan and ask how best to approach
them. Based on your schedule and concerns, the Baltimore venue may be a
chance to perfect the hardware part.
Let's see how much interest is out there. I'm on!
Jay