[Rhodes22-list] Tom Re: Atlantic City - Doyle UPS sails

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:16:02 -0500

Tom,
Do you know the square footage of your UPS and the weight of the cloth? It
seems that we've gotten a couple of different measurements and weights in
various quotes. You're the only one who actually has experience with the sail.

I was looking at the pictures and can't actually see where the sheets are
going. Do you use the blocks on the genoa track?

Thanks,
Mary Lou