[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, Your End of the State is Behind

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:43:23 -0500

Brad,

I love it, move to Knoxville to get away from football! The locals are
calling for a new coach already ....

Regarding drinking, I used to be a pro many years ago but I moved back to
amateur status in the 80s. I guess I can always bring my beer bong out of
mothballs and start practicing. I did serve up layered shooters (B52s) on
New Years Eve. My five years bartending still pays off at parties.

Regarding meth lab explosion, the year is a long one, give us time. It ain't
over till the fat lady sings ....or gets shot in a drive by.

Wally