[Rhodes22-list] New Year's Insanity

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:49:45 -0500

Slim,

And I thought the South was rowdy! Reminds me of the Good Old Blue Brothers
Boys Band ...you guys need to play behind chicken wire.

I still think four strings may be pushing it. How about spoons or a jug
(moonshine)....I think I can play AC DC's "Highway to Hell".

I can park my Rhodes right behind Rummy, how long is your driveway?

Wally