[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, Your End of the State is Behind

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:16:52 -0800 (PST)

Anne, forgive me.  After living ten years in TN, and
working here for almost twenty, I should know that KY
doesn't have football.  (BB a different story).  Brad.

PS:  That reminds me of when Lou Holtz was coach of
MN.  He parked in a downtown Minneapolis handicap zone
and a cop yelled "are you handicapped?".  Holtz
answered "I'm head coach of the Gophers, what do you
think?".

PS,S:  If I said something that offended you, forgive
me,  I probably meant it!

Happy New Year!