[Rhodes22-list] Small temporary replacement motor; Yamaha 9.9 accident

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:59:33 -0600

David,

No, I have not linked the motor to the tiller, although I have been meaning
to try that. For maneuvering around the dock, I usually squat between the
motor and the tiller and run one with each hand. Unless I need to turn very
sharp, I can usually leave the motor set straight and just steer with the
tiller. For very sharp both is certainly better.

Rik