[Rhodes22-list] CB Pendant Tube Leak

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:06:29 -0500

Ed,

Here is what is going on, when water goes down the tube from the cockpit it
is leaking out under my fuse box (I am moving this box!) onto the wooden
step. I have no water in the bilge so I am assuming the CB Gasket is fine. I
can pour water into the tube from the cockpit and create the leak. I either
have a leak in the hose itself or in the connection. I just noticed this
last time out and did not have time to remove fuse panel and investigate
closer. I am going to do so tomorrow. I thought if the tubes were pretty
standard I would buy one and take care of problem in on one visit. I guess I
will take apart Sat., see what I need, and then go back on Sunday.

Wally