[Rhodes22-list] CB Pendant Tube Leak

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:39:12 -0500

Todd,

Speaking of waiitng for warmer weather I went out to the boat yesterday and
decided it was to cold to mess with the leak; so I went sailing instead. Our
high was 38 with light breeze, I stayed out for about two hours. Anyway, the
leak is very slow so I just corked the drain from the top for now. I will
get back to it soon. I also decided that since I will have to pull out my
fuse box I might as well go ahead and do the rewire job at the same time
instead of this summer.

By the way are you doing something different with the cabin design or are
you going to follow the GB layout?

Thanks again, good luck with the glass work.

Wally