[Rhodes22-list] bow spit

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:22:39 -0500

I have a idea that I also know I do not have the skills to evaluate or design.

I saw the UPS sail at the AC boat show, it nice but I would like to mount it infrount of the current forestay, I have an idea for a short anchor roller/bow spit that would solve this problem. Any option and knowing most of the cost with the fabrication is design(cutting files, bending lay-up etc..) any volunteers (Rodger warren, david etc), my hope is to get it to the point that dwyer(or like) can knock them out for a resonable price.

MJM

PS. my bad artwork is attached.

Name: bowusp.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 137069 bytes Desc: not available